Are you an engineer-developer driven to create and grow a software product for a high-growth, consumer electronics company? Would you like to get in at the ground level of a rapidly growing company and help bridge the software and drone worlds? We’re looking for an energetic, hands-on doer who is comfortable coding mobile full stack software, and ideally familiar with both iOS and Android environments. You could be the teammate we’re looking for, responsible for mobile software integration for our revolutionary new drone flight control products!
Reporting to the Director of Software Engineering and working with software development partners, the Software Engineer will be a thought leader for our mobile software efforts, and be instrumental in contributing to future innovations. S/he will also be involved in our operational drone flight test program, assuring our customers have the very best flight experiences possible.
- You’re ready to disrupt the drone industry by making our products the best of the best
- You passionate about flying drones and RC aircraft, or at least would like to master this new skill
- You’ve got a solid understanding of the consumer electronics industry and life-cycle management
- You thrive on challenge, and have excellent problem-solving abilities
- You’re technically minded with a very good understanding of iOS and Android
- You’ve acquired app development experience with Swift, XCode, Kotlin and Android
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate problems of a technical nature between the company, our customers, and our other software and hardware vendors
- You’re a strong relationship builder, and can work closely with our Engineering, R&D, Industrial Design, Contract Manufacturing and other partners to engineer the best experience for our customers
- You’re process- and detail-oriented, with strong analytical skills for risk identification and mitigation
- You’ve got 2+ years of programming experience, with expertise in full stack development, life cycle management as well as consumer product launches
- You’ve got a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field; a FAA Part 107 certification, SwiftUI, Jetpack and cloud backend development are a plus.
Join a well-funded, young company based in Houston that has disruptive products in a rapidly growing market, and share in the success with an exceptional equity compensation package. Click here to submit a resume.
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY.